[Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling problem

From: Ian Wraith
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Compiling problem
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:58:33 +0100

Hello
     This afternoon after a long delay I thought I would get back to
doing some work on my DQPSK demodulator program. Before I compiled
it by adding its details to the Makefile.am file as outlined in this
message from Eric ..

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2003-03/msg00006.html

When I did this before I would simply start make and my program and
the classes it uses would be compiled. That was under GnuRadio 0.7 and
I have since moved up to 0.8 so I once again altered the Makefile.am
file. Now though when I start make I get a "Make: Nothing to be done for
'all'." error.

 I could be wrong but it is as though no new Makefile is being generated
from the Makefile.am file. Can anyone explain what has changed between
0.7 and 0.8  ? Also what do I need to do to fix this.

Thanks

Ian