[Discuss-gnuradio] problems running atsc

From: Saeed Beyty
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems running atsc
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 05:00:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi every body
  Gonig forward in SDR project, we tried ATSC programs written for HDTV project.
we downloaded a filed named 'ntsc.dat' which seems to contain samples aquised by PCI-DAS4020/12 card.
ruuning atsc az mentioned in HdTv Wiki :
cd ../atsc
    ./run_rx -L -s 20 -f /root/ntsc.dat -o avs.ts
it results in Syntax error :
     File "./run_rx" , line 25
          atsc_rx_FLAGS +='-1'
~~~~~~~
Now there are three questions i wish you to answer:
1- Is this file ( i mean ntsc.dat) appropiriate  for atsc?
2- if so what it is the problem with ./run_rx ?
3- if not, where can i found propper file of samples recorded using PCI-DAS4020/12 to test the decoding procedure ?

thanks
-- Saeed

Do you Yahoo!?