Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] configure issues

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] configure issues
Date: 04 Aug 2003 21:32:44 +0530

 || On 03 Aug 2003 19:49:38 +0530
 || address@hidden (Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan) wrote:

 || On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 06:59:09 -0700
 || Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

 >>> Now, I see that some headerfiles, which exist in my system

 eb> Not really.  Do you have CC, GCC, or CXX defined (to null) in your
 eb> environment?

 rm> None of these are defined in my environment.

If anyone is able to compile GNURadio v0.8 on Debian unstable, could
you please post the configure log  and the libstdc++, libc6-dev versions?

Thanks.
--
    Ramakrishnan M                 http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!