[Discuss-gnuradio] TAPR DCC

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TAPR DCC
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:29:59 -0700

Just a reminder, the TAPR Digital Communications Conference will be held in
Hartford, CT on September 19-21.  There are a lot of good papers this year, and
it will be of interest to both Hams and nonhams.  I will be doing a 4 hour
Sunday seminar on software radio, and will also be giving the first public
demonstration of the new SDR hardware we've built, the USRP.

I hope to see some people from the list there.

See

    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/dcc

for general info, and

    http://www.tapr.org/tapr/dcc/2003/DCC%202003%20Mailing%20Flyer.pdf

for a flyer listing all of the papers and other registration ino

Matt