Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PLL simulation

From: Leo Silva Garcia de Britto
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PLL simulation
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 13:17:08 -0300 (BRT)

thanks but unfortunatelly it's not my case... anyway i managed to fix it.
The problem was my
loop was unstable and i didn't realize it in the first tests i've made,
changing the pole position and limiting the counting capability of
the nco fixed the problem.

I'm trying to extract from data a symbol period reference, using a costas
loop in software.

Leo