Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software GPS

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software GPS
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:35:55 -0400

Hi,

I don't know if you have looked at the wiki.
http://www.comsec.com/wiki?GlobalPositioningSystem

I currently have some _extremely_ messy throwaway code that does the correlation
and (decent) tracking for a single satellite. It runs at about 30x slower then
needed for a 12-channel reciever on a P3 550mhz with a simulated sampling rate
of 20MS/s, it does not have any hand-coded assembly. I plan to clean it up and
continue with its developement once the Universal Software Radio Peripheral is
available and I can start playing with some real data, but if you are interested
I can send it to you. (Buyer Beware)