Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase Locked Loop code examples

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Phase Locked Loop code examples
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:32:32 -0800

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 03:47:03PM +0000, Ian Wraith wrote:
> Hello
>      Firstly thanks to Eric for the info on the USRP. I can't wait to
> get my hands on one of those !

We'll have a few available in a little bit for those who

      "will hack GNU Radio for hardware"

>  Now my main question - Can anyone point me in the direction of any
> examples of PLL code ? I have had a look at the Gnu Radio source but
> can't seem to find anything.

In the ATSC code, there's a frequency/phase locked loop.  It's very
close to a standard PLL.  The feedback loop is a little different, and
we implemented automatic gain control (AGC) in it because it was
a convenient place.

Take a look at gnuradio/src/gnu/lib/dtv/GrAtscFPLL.{h,cc}

Eric