[Discuss-gnuradio] TAPR DCC

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TAPR DCC
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:45:50 -0700

I'd like to make a plug for the TAPR Digital Communications Conference.  TAPR is
an orgainzation of amateur radio operators who are interested in digital
communications.  There are always a bunch of very interesting papers presented,
as well as some cool demos and very interesting people to talk to.

This year, Eric and I will be there, and we will be doing some very cool demos
of the USRP.

You can find out more info at

http://www.tapr.org/dcc/

See you there,