Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wiki news

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wiki news
Date: 17 Aug 2004 21:30:39 +0530

 || On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:24:55 -0700
 || Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:

 eb> I've made a few more wiki administrative changes.
 eb> If you're "one of us" and you get an indication that you're "banned
 eb> from editing", please drop me a note including your IP address.

I tried to edit today and got the "banned from editing" message. My IP
keeps changing, as I am on dialup.

BTW, the first LJ article is up. That's what I wanted to add on the wiki.

    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!