[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio talk/demo at MIT Tuesday October 12th

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio talk/demo at MIT Tuesday October 12th
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:42:56 -0700

FYI, Matt and I will be at MIT on October 12th.

Eric

On Tuesday, October 12, at 2:00 PM, Eric Blossom and Matt Ettus will
present a talk:  "GNU Radio & the Universal Software Radio Peripheral" at
the Media Lab, E15-443A.

Eric Blossom, founder of the GNU Radio project, will speak about the
GNU Radio toolkit for building software radios.  He'll talk about what
you can do with GNU Radio, the architecture, current status and future
directions.

Matt Ettus will discuss the low cost, high performance USB 2 based
Universal Software Radio Peripheral (USRP).  The USRP, combined with a
set of RF daughterboards, provides a potent tool for building software
radios.  Matt's the principal designer of the USRP and was a Bluetooth
chip designer in a former life.  We'll demo the GNU Radio / USRP
combination.

  http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio
  http://comsec.com/wiki?UniversalSoftwareRadioPeripheral