Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:44:32 -0800

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 09:47:51AM -0800, Prateek Dayal wrote:
> The documentation of GNU Radio is pretty tough to understand. There
> are simply inheritance charts etc. Is there some way more information
> can be extracted from it. As a novice I find it very difficult to
> follow. I have been used to detailed documentations :-(

Sounds like it's time to write some documentation.

It looks to me like there are two or three main topics that need to be
covered in the short term.  If you've got other questions, comments,
suggestions, please let me know.

In no particular order:

  * Overview of the architecture
  * How to write a signal processing block (C++ focus)
  * How to use GNU Radio (Python focus)
  * Getting Started with GNU Radio and the USRP

If there's anyone out there who would like to help on this, please
drop me a note.

Eric