Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interesting plotting

From: John R. Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Interesting plotting
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:03:56 -0500

I've used matplotlib for some plotting stuff -- I wrote a program to talk via GPIB to my Tek digital scope and do a screen dump and plot that on the screen, or save it to file. Matplotlib made the whole graphics part of the program take maybe 50 lines of code. It's highly cool.

John
----

Matt Ettus wrote:

The subject of waterfall plots got me looking around.  This:

   http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html

is a python library which can produce some very cool plots.  If anybody wants to
try their hand at integrating it with gnuradio?  It has docs on integrating
with wxpython.

Matt