Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs update problems

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs update problems
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:19:25 +0100

Howdy!

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 09:08:36PM +1030, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> anyone else seeing whilst updating the cvs tree?
>
> huksy: {11} cvs update
> cvs [update aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net: M
> PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)
> husky: {12} find . -name PserverBackend
>
> Ithis only happens in the usrp module all others are ok.

Same problem here, from the other side of earth :)

Seen on http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=2352

( 2004-11-23 08:07:38 - Project CVS Service )   On 2004-11-23 a disk
failure on the anonymous CVS server for projects starting with the
letters: e, h, i, j, o and v is causing anonymous CVS, ViewCVS and
tarballs for these projects to be unavailable. We are currently working
on this issue and do not have an ETA for resolution.

Now can someone explain me the difference between u and v ?

Cheers,
Stephane