Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FSK now (really) working at 100kbit/sec

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FSK now (really) working at 100kbit/sec
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:53:10 +0100

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 03:59:00AM -0800, Eric Blossom wrote:
> Matt and I spent some time looking at the FSK code over the weekend.
[...]

nice!

> The primary bottleneck is in the rx path and is in the generic (C++)
> implemenation of gr_fir_ccf.   We could use a SIMD version
> of this filter primitive (and/or a smarter demod implementation).

gr_fir_ccf with SIMD is an easy one. Basically, it's like a FCC
but with input and taps swapped at the dotprod level. IOW, the SIMD
assembly is written already, and we just need the API glue and qa stuff.
If nobody does it, I'll look at it once I get the usrp going on
win32..

--
Stephane