Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IRQ Conflicts

From: James Mastros
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] IRQ Conflicts
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:08:22 +0100

Javvad Qasimi wrote:

However, I have some conflicts with the Interrupts in my Redhat 4 kernel 2.6.9.5 I recently added USB 2.0 daughterboard to my existing USB 1.1. The IRQ 10 seems to be sharing the ehci, eth0 and VIA. And I am trying to get a unique interrupt for my ehci_hcd (USB 2.0). My BIOS wouldn't allow me to allocate interrupts individually. In bios, I tried the resources controlled by option to "auto" and "enabled" the reset config data. This spread my interrupt devices, but the ehci is still being shared :-( Any suggestions would be appreciated.
In PCI systems, IRQs are assigned by slot; try changing what slot the USB2 card is in.

        -=- James Mastros