[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP without PayPal

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP without PayPal
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:34:39 -0800

By popular demand, I have added the option to purchase USRP systems with a
credit card, but without using PayPal.  This will allow purchases from any
country.  Also, those with corporate P-Cards can use it too.  To order, go to:

   http://www.ettus.com/custom.html

You may need to hit refresh in your browser.

Also by popular demand, we are now selling RF cables.  There are 2 foot long
cables in either SMA Male to SMA Male or SMA Male to BNC male varieties.

Thanks for your interest,
Matt