[Discuss-gnuradio] New tarballs! Gnu Radio 2.5

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] New tarballs! Gnu Radio 2.5
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:55:29 -0800

Thanks to the help of many of you,  I've just released a new set of
tarballs.

  http://comsec.com/wiki?GnuRadio2.X

This now includes Joshua Lackey's GMSK code, Bob Vincent's examples,
Ramakrishnan's block that combines an FIR filter and a delay, as well
as bunch of other new blocks, fixes, etc.

On the USRP front, the usrp tarball includes a new FPGA bitstream that
features better scaling of Tx and Rx signals when using non power-of-2
decimation and interpolation factors.  Sorry, the half-band filter is
not yet included.  Also, there's code to support the very soon to be
available "tv_rx" daughterboard (based on the Microtune 4937 cable
tuner module) and the "dbs_rx" daughterboard.  I've also reworked the
usrp.py top level module so that it doesn't look for a USRP at import
time, but rather waits until the instantiation of the source or sink.

As always, please let me know of any build issues, etc.

Eric