Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault

From: mgray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 21:19:14 -0700 (MST)

I built FFTW with

./configure --prefix=$HOME/gr --enable-single --enable-shared

and wxPython-src-2.5.4.1.tar.gz

under Red Hat FC 3 with all updates (using up2date) and it now runs all
the gnuradio-examples

It looks like there is some sort of problem in libfftw3f with the SSE
instructions.  I'm not sure why.  I thought the SSE would run on a stock
P4 processor.

Since there seems to be a number of installation and setup issues, I'm
going to post a complete set of build and setup instructions for GNU radio
stuff later this week.  I'll include all the build scripts and
instructions to get the complete system working under FC3.

On a side note, the graphical stuff is pretty nice.  It is great to get a
live FFT of the what the USRP is seeing of a down converter.