[Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Communication using GNU Radio.

From: Sachi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital Communication using GNU Radio.
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all friends

I plan to use GNU Radio to develop some digital
modulation and demodulation schemes. Could anyone of
you guys tell me what kinds of digital modulation and
demodulation schemes have been implemented in our
group and where I can find the code?

I've noticed there is fsk transmission and receiving
codes in the example folder. But my experiments don't
go well. I simply use an amplifier as the front end
(no frequency trans) and I sent a file via the Tx and
try to receive the signal using another laptop with
usrp board. But I can receive nothing but some weired
characters. Can anyone of you help me with it? What's
the correct way to run this FSK code?

Thanks so much in advance

Sachi

Discover Yahoo!