Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] nice sounding radio in my apartment

From: Eric Hill Matlis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] nice sounding radio in my apartment
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:00:03 -0500 (EST)

Chuck-

congrats on some very nice work!  However, I'm having problems getting
hf_explorer_4.py to recogonize my powermate.  I get the error "Unable to
find PowerMate or Contour Shuttle" even though I've got it on
/dev/input/event5.

I verified that the powermate driver is running by using the "rotomatic"
utility in the powermate-1.0 package to verify that the system was
responding to powermate events.

Any suggestions?

thanks

eric