[Discuss-gnuradio] tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:19:14 -0700

I've been doing a bit of cleanup in the examples directory.

I've merged the functionality of tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui_pm and
tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.  The survivor is called tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py and
contains the merged functionality.  (The *_pm version supported the
PowerMate and Shuttle knobs).

You'll also need to update gr-usrp in addition to gnuradio-examples to
use the changes.

We are moving toward dynamic selection of the "right" daughterboard
and code depending on what you're trying to do.  Look for further
consolidation of the demos.

Eric