Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WFM with Powermate now working

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WFM with Powermate now working
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:49:36 -0400

At 03:07 PM 6/8/2005 -0700, you wrote:

Last week I posted about the powermate-enabled version TVRX WFM receiver
(tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui_pm.py).  Now it actually works :) .  You'll need to
update to the latest CVS gr-usrp and gnuradio-examples.

Hi Matt et al :  It works fine.  I've taken the liberty to thoroughly mung that
trying to get an eye catching gui - this turned into a complete layout disaster
but just to see where I'm going :

http://webpages.charter.net/cswiger/fm/

The green numeral freq display and volume gauge work, pushing the Powermate
switches the radio buttons ok. I'll try to get the layout under control tomorrow. Also had to flatten the hierarchical blocks to get it to work in my windowing scheme - just don't understand the stdgui enough to make it work with what wxglade produces ('self' is different I think - it's the frame in wxglade and the flow_graph in stdgui ??)

But just wanted to show off the glowing green numerals ;)

--Chuck