[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 31, Issue 10

From: Kimsey Pollard
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 31, Issue 10
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:10:23 -0400

The graduate students in my SDR group
are currently working on the mastering the
steps to patch Matlab generated  C/C++ code into
the gnuradio code.  I suspect we aren't
the only ones doing this so if anyone wants
to share notes on this it might speed up the
process.  Matlab has a great deal of filter
building and signal processing tools that can
likely speed up the overall effort.

Kimsey

Message: 6