[Discuss-gnuradio] Please add

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Please add
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:25:21 +0000

Please add this line to tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py. I have a delta 44 and want to specify the plughw:0,0 on the command line. On another machine, I have a Lynx Studios card and I need to specify the correct device (of the 8 available) to OSS (the only one to support
the card thanks to Lynx).

      parser.add_option ("-d", "--device", type="string", default="",
help="pcm device name. E.g., hw:0,0 or surround51 or /dev/dsp")

and then add the argument options.device to the audio.sink call.

THANKS for the great new code. Eric and Matt clearly had a productive visit.

Bob