Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBS_RX troubles

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBS_RX troubles
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 18:13:57 +0000

Make sure that you get the "latest and greatest and needed for DBS_RX" usrp_fpga.rbf
from Matt if you get the DBS_RX.

Bob

Robert McGwier wrote:

I have not seen this message once on mine.

Bob

Marcus D. Leech wrote:

Matt likely isn't back from his trip to Green Bank yet, but I've observed that
with
 the DBS_RX, using dbs_debug, that it complains whenever you go to set a
frequency
 that "VCO failed to lock at  xxxxx" appears.

Since that particular operation is the only one that seems to get actively
tested for
a correct result on the MAX2118, I'm wondering if mine is perhaps at least
partially
 DOA, or is this "failure to lock" to be expected?