Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with TV Rx boards

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble with TV Rx boards
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:32:14 -0400

On Wednesday 29 June 2005 19:03, address@hidden wrote:
> I recently received a TV Rx board. My usrp works with wfm_rcv_gui.py but I
> have been trying to simply run tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py with the TV
> daughterboard  and I receive this error:

Which version?  You may need to specify which side in the script if it's the
released version 2.5.  The code in CVS right now automatically figures out
which side, but the 2.5 code does not.  Find which_side in the script, and
change it (probably to 1, because the default in the script is 0).  While
this may not be your problem, I seem to remember a similar error back when I
first got my USRP with a TVRX (on side 1) and was trying to use the 2.5 code.
I've been tracking CVS for some time now, so I've forgotten the exact error I
got that first time, but it sounds similar.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology