[Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding nbfm_tx , and nbfm_rx

From: Arora_Amit
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding nbfm_tx , and nbfm_rx
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:15:12 +0530

Hi All,

We are implementing our algorithms on USRP board, and our flow goes like this :

Transmitter part:

Audio input from PC --à Modulation (not a standard modulation as in USRP examples, we are implementing our own modulation technique specific to our application , and we have developed algorithms for the same too) --àIFFT ----à Towards Transmitter USRP

Receiver Side:

Received signal from USRP Antenna --à Demodulate the signal --à FFT --à Output to PC sound card.

We are modifying the usrp examples program : “nbfm_ptt_quick_and_dirty.py” , and trying to modify the same according to our application .

We are not able to find out what the following function does and do we need to include in our program:

  1. blks.nbfm_tx(fg, self.audio_rate, self.usrp_rate)
  2. blks.nbfm_rx(fg, audio_rate, quad_rate)

Will be helpful , if anybody can put some light on the same.

Thanks and Regards

Amit Arora

Bangalore, India.

E-mail: address@hidden

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..