Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: vlc stream from gnu radio

From: Clark Pope-TWC
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: vlc stream from gnu radio
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 21:49:54 -0400

Using skype is a great idea. Tried it real quick but I can't figure out how
to direct the gnuradio audio to the mic input for skype. I could use a loop
back cable but I still can't get past skype and gnuradio both needing access
to the same speaker. Maybe I can redirect skype speaker to a bogus device so
there's no conflict?