[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio 101

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio 101
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

Gang - I'm going back and reviewing the complete signal
path from sma socket to speakers, using mux info in
usrp_standard.h, Achilleas' *.ps diagrams, etc.

One thing I don't understand tho: if a typical mux of
0xF0F0F0F0 feeds zeros to all DDC Q inputs, and ADC 0
to all DDC I inputs, nchannels = 1 sends data from DDC 0
only, and looking at the DDC block diagram in figure 3 at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/exploring-gnuradio.html

how is it we can a complex stream to the software? Why aren't
all the Q values also 0 ( zero * nco-cos ) ?    Is the
decimating low pass filter also a hilbert?

--Chuck