Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx mux

From: sudhindra aithal kota
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx mux
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 23:26:42 +0100 (BST)

i have been facing the same problem....im a newbie to
the gnuradio world...so forgive any silly mistakes...
 i think the mux settings at the receiver also
matters....the sigal might not be coming out of
J49....whatever is coming out of J48 might be routed
thru the mux so that it appears as though we are
receiving 2 signals....
 i have been trying to set the mux at the receiver so
as to see only one signal.....but no success so
far....