Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error mensage 0000000

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error mensage 0000000
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:47:43 -0700

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 11:30:10AM -0300, Jose Marcelo Lima Duarte wrote:
> Some time when running a program developed with gnuradio, a sequence of zero
> appear on the prompt. Does it mean that some block is overrunning, not
> handling all the information gived to him?
>
> What happen in this case? The data will accumulate on the memory for a latter
> process or it is lost?
>
> There is some easy way to know which block is causing the overrun?
>
> Thanks for your attention.

I believe that in CVS all of those were changed a while back to either
"aO" or "uO" meaning "audio overrun" or "usrp overrun" respectively.
In general it means that your machine is not keeping up.  If the
program you're running supports it, try using a higher decimation
rate, which will lower the processing requriements.

Eric