RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] DCC this Week!

From: Steven Bible
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] DCC this Week!
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:22:31 -0700

Hi Stuart,

We would love to hear from you!  :-)  All we need is volunteers to come and
talk about the tools that any serious hobbiest, radio amateur would like to
use.  Anything that works and is low cost or free is great.  We just need
volunteers to tell the story.

With that said, Dan is volunteering his knowledge of Eagle.  It is amazing
what some hams have been able to do with the freeware version.  Gerald
Youngblood K5SDR made the SDR-1000 with it.  John Ackermann N8UR is making
several timing distribution boards with it.  Just some examples.

Please tell us about gEDA and some projects that have come from it.

Maybe we can see you at next years DCC?

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (address@hidden)