Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HF Receiver

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HF Receiver
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:00:52 +0930

G'day,

I've become the proud owner of a tvrx daughter board and ready to take a
further step. Does the tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py code work? All I'm getting is
scratchy noise after increasing the gain to near maximum. The
connection /deconnection of an antenna doesn't register any changes in the
noise floor.

How does the TVRX module work? Does the code take care setting up the tvrx
tuner to the frequency of interest and the USRP to the 5.75Mhz IF frequeny?

Any help appreciated,

cheerio Berndt