Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need some answers about FM TX

From: mgray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need some answers about FM TX
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 08:25:19 -0700 (MST)

Here is an article that discusses using this technique in a radio:

http://img.cmpnet.com/commsdesign/csd/2002/oct02/eamon-fig3.jpg

Here is a graphic that shows the various images that are present in the
spectrum.

http://img.cmpnet.com/commsdesign/csd/2002/oct02/eamon-fig3.jpg

This is not a clock leakage or a DAC non-linearity problem.  It is just
Nyquist digital sampling theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shannon-Nyquist_sampling_theorem