[Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio TX capability?

From: Jovan Mostanovski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio TX capability?
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:56:14 +1000

Hi everyone, this is my first post to the list. Good to see so much interest
in SDR!

've recently got into software radio, as I've just started my major
university project (18 months) which is based on SDR. For this project I
need to send and receive digital data. I've been unable to figure out
whether or not GNU Radio is currently capable of doing these tasks?

In the wiki faq, it states that the transmission capability is currently in
the works?  I'm wondering as to the progress of these blocks and exactly
which blocks are currently being developed? I ask this, because if they have
not yet been developed, and people have not taken the task up yet, I may
have to code the blocks myself, which will add significant workload to my
project.

        Regards,
                Jovan Mostanovski
                BEng Computer Systems