[Discuss-gnuradio] TX_RX board installation problem (0x000c)?

From: HL_Wu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] TX_RX board installation problem (0x000c)?
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:40:27 +0800

Hi, all
         I just got my 2 new TV_RX boards from Ettus, but when I installed it
and
run the tvrx_wfm_rcv_gui.py script, the script tells me that it is an unknown
board with ID 0x000c. The release of gnuradio software version is close to 2.5
(I did CVS it from the ftp site), but still far away from the 2.6 version. Any
clue?
I thought about updating the gnuradio from 2.5 to 2.6, but I want to know what
happened before I tried anything dramatic.

Owen Wu
ASMedia