Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin and the current tarballs

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cygwin and the current tarballs
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:54:35 -0400

Hello!

I see. Okay, I'll delete that collection from my Cygwin setup when
I've got a moment and grab the newer stuff from the regular GNU site.
As for my ideas regarding Cygwin and GNURadio, perhaps your right.

Now a suggestion, it was my understanding that Alpha GNU held either
new software that was being tested people such as the GRUB stuff, and
that it was also used as a launch site for things that were being
prepared for release. Shouldn't this custom be continued and the older
stuff stored there be moved out and the newer stuff start there, and
when its ready to become newest be moved to the regular GNU location?

--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden
"This signature was once found posting rude