[Discuss-gnuradio] install, gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory

From: Ben Loftin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] install, gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:03:05 -0700

Well, I thought the gnuradio install went smoothly on FC5, but after looking
through the build log and trying to run some examples, I received the following
problems

Testing gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory...
gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping: createfilemapping is not available
....... gr_vmcircbuf_createfilemapping_factory: Doesn't work

This gave errors when trying to run the audio examples.

I got the above problem with the tar files and also with the most recent off of
cvs.  Any ideas?  A search brought up a couple problems for mac/win and a
mention of a patch, not sure if this is relevant.  Thanks.

Ben