Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question Regarding GMSK2 examples

From: Elaine Garbarine
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question Regarding GMSK2 examples
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 00:01:47 -0400

That makes sense to me.  Is there anyway to access the payload even if the
data is not decoded correctly?  I know this seems like a useless concept but
it's something we would like to do.

Also, a quasi-related question, the README file included in the GMSK2
directory makes a note that the boards must be at least 3m apart in order
for the rx to work properly.  Why is it necessary to place the boards at
least 3m apart?

-Elaine