[Discuss-gnuradio] LFRX board gain problems in usrp_oscope?

From: Brett L Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFRX board gain problems in usrp_oscope?
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 11:18:31 -0500

When I try and use usrp_oscope.py on my USRP board with an LFRX board,
setting gain at 4 or above results in a non-updating display. Setting
below 3 works OK- though still have not been able to find an appropriate
antenna and/or high impedance buffer amp and have not yet listened to AM
radio sucessfully. But the gain issue seems like something is wrong. Any
thoughts?