[Discuss-gnuradio] Digital scope usrp code

From: Moritz von Buttlar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Digital scope usrp code
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:41:44 +0200

 Hi !

I'm planing to use the usrp as a 4-channel 64 MHz transient recorder.
Has anybody done something like that so far ?
Also, I want to send a stimulus signal with the usrp (e.g. a chirp) and then
record the response of my system. The RX channels have to be synchronized to
the TX channels. Another feature I want to implement is hardware averaging of
transients.

 Moritz v. Buttlar