[Discuss-gnuradio] how to wait in python

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to wait in python
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 18:22:20 +0200

Very precious help, Mike!

it works fine!
I'm just so thankful!
actually I haven't instantiated the thread as an independent class
because it was a bit complicated to reference several parameters and
function that had to remain within the main_flowgraph class.
I found this while searching python docs for info about threads.
it seems to work all right. do You think it is a good idea?

    def onButton(self,event):
        args=(self.step, self.fmin, self.fmax)
        start_new_thread(self.slide, args)  #first argument of this is i
#the fuction I want to run

vincenzo