Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM block that follow 802.11g standards

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM block that follow 802.11g standards
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 11:58:53 -0700

Gianni wrote:

> Hello,i'm an italian student and i'm studying gnu radio for writing my
> future degree.I need that someone give me informations about ofdm blocks
> that follow the 802.11g standards.. Thank you

Gianni--I think we all appreciate the persistence you've shown in asking
this question repeatedly when nobody answered you. But you're asking a
wide open question that doesn't really indicate what you're looking for.
What do you already know? What have you already figured out on your own?

A Google search for relevant terms shows a large amount of information
available to you for little effort:

http://www.google.com/search?q=802%2E11+ofdm+signal+processing+blocks

In first five search results, there is a pretty good overview:

http://www.us.design-reuse.com/articles/article10358.html

-Johnathan