[Discuss-gnuradio] gmsk2 (new tunnel.py)

From: Brett L Trotter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gmsk2 (new tunnel.py)
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:32:10 -0500

I've got two machines with one usrp each using basic tx/rx board pairs.

As soon as I start tunnel.py on each and set the ip's, one machine
(usually the one started second) starts showing BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.....

If i disconnect wires, both sides go silent, reconnect and one or both
start showing BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBb...

what is the 'B' anyway?

I cannot ping between the hosts.. what am I missing?