[Discuss-gnuradio] Protocol working except for one issue

From: Michael Ford
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Protocol working except for one issue
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:39:22 -0500

I've got my implementation of CSMA working on one end, but I've noticed that one of my USRPs is giving me a constant reading of about 4000, whether the other machine is sending or not. The god board is giving me a reading of about 180 when nothing is being transmitted, and a reading of about 3000-4000 when it's receiving data. Any idea why I'm getting a constant reading on the one board?

-Michael Ford-