Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] selecting frequency for different daughterboards

From: David Scaperoth
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] selecting frequency for different daughterboards
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 18:42:43 -0400

On Jun 30, 2006, at 2:36 AM, Eric Blossom wrote:

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 03:10:29PM -0400, David Scaperoth wrote:
hey all,

I was thinking that this range reflects the values that the LO is
capable of producing and using for down/up conversion, but in the
source code you have used these crazy large numbers to suggest that
any value can be used (for recieving and transmitting)...and on some
level that's correct...for these daughter boards.  Why not just
0-44MHz (which I think is the range)?

any help would be most appreciated.

thanks
david scaperoth

Because bandpass sampling makes sense on this board.

Eric

wouldn't a range from like 2-200MHz be more useful, or am I missing something?

David