[Discuss-gnuradio] Block diagram of USRP

From: Philip Balister
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Block diagram of USRP
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:47:08 -0400

I need a block diagram of the USRP for a report. I'd like to get one done in dia or inkscape (which ever is more appropriate). I suspect several people here could use such a beast. If I need to do my own, I'll post the file so others (with hopefully more talent than me) can improve it.

Thanks,

Philip