Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC5 svn install

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FC5 svn install
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 12:36:33 -0700

Vincenzo Pellegrini wrote:

> sorry, i cannot understand why the configure script (the one within the
> svn install process recommended on gnuradio website) just claims that
> usrp and gr-usrp modules cannot be installed.

If you add

--enable-usrp --enable-gr-usrp

to the configure command line, it will cause the script to abort
immediately following the failed configuration test.  This will tell you
where to go from there.

The plain vanilla configure script treats all the components as optional
and causes to be built everything it can successfully configure.  By
putting --enable-xxx on the command line, you're saying "I really want
this component, it's an error if configuration doesn't succeed."

Take a look at:

http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildConfiguration

...for details.

-Johnathan