[Discuss-gnuradio] Discussion reg: GNURADIO

From: shriram.vasudevan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discussion reg: GNURADIO
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:48:45 +0530

Dear All,

Greetings.

We are interested in taking up  project in GNU RADIO. We are planning to develop it for windows platform using the PC soundcard using C.

Should all contributions be in the specified C++ format??

Regarding the hardware is it necessary to use the indicated USRP board?? As we are planning to use a conventional radio receiver to receive the signal, take out the IF signal and hook it to the PC soundcard for further processing, will it be accepted under GNU radio??

What are all the other possibilities that can be explored??

With Thanks

Shriram Vasudevan
India.