[Discuss-gnuradio] OT - FC5 x64 on 2nd SATA

From: Matteo Campanella
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OT - FC5 x64 on 2nd SATA
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:10:29 +0200

Hello and sorry for the off topic but maybe someone had the same problem. I
just bought a disk to have gnuradio on fc5 on its own disk and put it on the
second channel of my mb via sata controller... Surprise, the good 'ol anaconda
from fc5 x64 dvd does not list second sata drive in the available drives for
installation, but the kernel does see it, infact I am able to go to a shell and
do fdisk on /dev/sdb - it's simply not shown by anaconda... Any clue at it ?
Many thanks in advance!

Matteo iz2eeq